Thursday, October 29, 2015

Hey Pumpkin

Hello friends and fans.  Today is my last day posting for Really Reasonable Ribbon for awhile.  It has been so much fun being a part of this fabulous team.  I just wanted to say Thank You to Bonnie for all the fabulous ribbon and especially for the friendship.  I will be back in the new year and will look forward to posting for RRR again.

Today I have a simple CAS card.  I have used one of my favorite fall ribbons called Plaid Ribbon Orange with Black Stitching.


I tied my bow using the Bow It All 2.0.  You can find this amazing bow maker on the RRR site.  Bonnie has a ton of fabulous bow tutorials on the RRR YouTube channel.  The majority of them show how to use the Bow It All 2.0.  Take a peek the tutorials are super easy to follow along with. 


Thanks so much for stopping in and peeking at my CAS "Hey Pumpkin" card.  Hope you have a great week.


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you commenting! Thanks so much for visiting Jax Bean Stalks! Hope to see you here again soon.
Jenn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis